News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Epcot82Guy

Oh, I LOVE this. Cinematic, sweeping, optimistic, futuristic. Gives me Wall-E/Inside Out/Soul score vibes. Wish it was more prominent in the show (if it's in it at all; I really can't tell).
Agreed. And it's very simple (in a good way). Having that be the glue (melodically speaking) for the show would be wonderful. Have it end with Someday, lingering note back into this, countries sparkling, then it builds as SSE and the countries all light up like this into a full orchestral version as the finale. We just might have something there...

ToTBellHop

Agreed. And it's very simple (in a good way). Having that be the glue (melodically speaking) for the show would be wonderful. Have it end with Someday, lingering note back into this, countries sparkling, then it builds as SSE and the countries all light up like this into a full orchestral version as the finale. We just might have something there...
Email The Zach.

ToTBellHop

Here’s a reenactment of Chapek searching for the Matterhorn:
1633041612052.gif

DKampy

Actually with the people here wanting more pyro….I heard the opposite from someone who was at the show… he said it felt almost too busy…but it could be because he was use to illuminations which had a lull in it…he would need to digest it for a few days

ToTBellHop

I do kinda get "Burn" vibes when I think of what Chapek has done to my relationship with Epcot. Pardon me while I fetch my nightgown and a lantern. I have some letters to burn...
You’ll make up later after your son, KiteTails dies because it was overly confident. By the time there is a new CEO, you’ll be the one telling Bob’s story. It’s only a matter of time.

themarchhare

Rewatched and my thoughts are...

I can't wait to see this tech with a well-produced, Illuminations-like show. And for them to build a dock so that monstrosity doesn't ruin the sightlines during the day anymore.

ToTBellHop

Rewatched and my thoughts are...

I can't wait to see this tech with a well-produced, Illuminations-like show. And for them to build a dock so that monstrosity doesn't ruin the sightlines during the day anymore.
I don’t think undocking is an option anymore. New show obviously is. They could pretty easily program one after hours and roll it out seamlessly if they want.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom