Refillable mugs....

Tomi-Rocket

Original Poster
This is a silly question but I was wondering this - are the lid colors for the refillable mugs all the same or different for different resorts? I always thought that they were different because when I was at Pop last year our resort had black, pink and blue but I saw others with green, orange and purple. I was hoping we'd get something new.

So, does anyone know what color lids are at Coronado Springs :happy:?

Thanks!

tare

They are the same mugs at all resorts with different lid colors. All in your group should try and pick diff colors. You know who's is who's then.

cinderellafan6

I just found this on http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2013/08/some-more-rapid-fill-news-updates.html
about the new colors for the cups

First of all, the new drink tower retrofits (for the Rapid Fill mug program) have now been installed in the majority of locations and will be activated once Cast Member training has been completed. In addition to that, we have noticed quite a few new colors for the mugs (on the cover and handle). We have seen the following:

• Purple (NEW);
  • Orange (NEW);
  • Green (NEW);
  • Yellow (NEW ?);
  • Black (original color);
  • Blue (original color;
  • Pink (original color).
At the moment, we are not sure if all of these colors are available in all of the Walt Disney World Resort hotels, or of they are just being sold at certain locations for now. One thing is sure, though: all of these mugs will be available throughout the Walt Disney World Resort hotels once the Rapid Fill system is officially operating.

We will continue to keep you up-to-date regarding this and other subjects, so stay tuned. Thanks for reading.

luv

Yup! New lids with the new mugs that have the chips that make the thing work...that swallowed the spider to catch the fly... ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom