refillable mugs

riverman

Original Poster
going to WDW for the first time in early May. I've been hitting the books hard to learn all I can. Question: Are the refillable mugs sold only at the resorts and are they good only for the resort you purchased them in. Could I buy one at Amimal Lodge and use it at Wilderness lodge or do I have to buy one there as well? How about the parks, can they be used there? 35 days till Amimal Kingdom Lodge and Wilderness Lodge too.

milia

Yes, you can only buy the mugs at the resorts. There are differents prices depending on which resort you are going to buy them.
No, they do not sell them at the Parks and you cannot use them there either.
There seems to be no problem using the mugs at other resorts.:slurp:

DisJosh

Make sure ya save so ya can take 'em back on return trips! ;) Ok maybe I'm cheap but that's what I do! :D

And there are no problems with using them at diferent resorts. :)

tinkrbel

I have mugs from every resort we have stayed at :) and to be honest .. I have seen people filling non-disney mugs at the food courts .. and not really seen anyone stop them from doing this .. of course in my opinion I dont think thats right .. I mean what if disney decided because of them to put a stop to the refills :( I think the mugs are reasonable considering you can reuse them ..including the ones you get at comedy warehouse ( there is still a charge for the drink but its discounted )

Thespis

The official line is that mugs are good for as long as you own them at the resort in which they were purchased. (any AS mug can be used at any AS).
CM's will usually not stop a person from filling up whatever they want but that doesn't make it right.

Luau Cove

The Mugs are useful if you are having a long vacation. If you go a few days it's not worth the money, though it's a nice souvenir.

-->Luau

FutureCEO

At Carribean Beach, they had mugs in the hotel room. Keep in mind this was about 12 years ago. Things might of changed

DisJosh

Originally posted by Luau Cove
The Mugs are useful if you are having a long vacation. If you go a few days it's not worth the money, though it's a nice souvenir.

-->Luau

Ummm if you're there more than one day it's worth it. I think when we were there purchasing two large cups cost about the same as one of those mugs. And I don't know about you but I don't waste all my money at the soda machinr and I like being able to go down to the foodcourt whenever I need a drink espescially after being in the parks all day.

DisJosh

Originally posted by FutureCEO
At Carribean Beach, they had mugs in the hotel room. Keep in mind this was about 12 years ago. Things might of changed

Yeah I've seen the mugs in the room...BUT theyre not free, they cost the same as if you were to buy them down at the food court. They just secretly add that hcarge to your bill. ;)

Pioneer Hall

Technically you are not supposed to use the mugs at any other resort than the one that is pictured on the mug. But most CM's could really care less. But if you are asked to not use your mug because it is not from that resort, don't fight with the CM because rules are rules.

Luau Cove

Originally posted by DisJosh

Ummm if you're there more than one day it's worth it. I think when we were there purchasing two large cups cost about the same as one of those mugs. And I don't know about you but I don't waste all my money at the soda machinr and I like being able to go down to the foodcourt whenever I need a drink espescially after being in the parks all day.

I don't spend much time at the hotel ,save a night swimm, sleeping and breakfast.

-->luau

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom