Refillable Mugs

MickeyMad

Hi - I was just wondering if someone could tell me how the refillable mug thing works and does the WDW Dolphin do it? I've done a forum search but just seem to go round in circles!!:shrug:

dnalorg

Basically you purchase a plastic travel mug for about $12, and you may use it at your resorts food court for unlimited refills of beverages for the duration of your stay.

Not sure how new this is, but when we purchased our mug last week, we were told by the CM that it was good at any of the Disney resorts for the duration of our stay.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

can you reuse mugs? or is that a complete disney nono.
i bought one from allstar in 2006, and am going back in 2009, can i use the mug?:veryconfu:lookaroun its the slender one, with the generic all stars, picture, black background with mickey and gang doing make up, etc

You already know the answer to this. and if not then look on the side of the mug, the policy is written there. :lol:

Not sure how new this is, but when we purchased our mug last week, we were told by the CM that it was good at any of the Disney resorts for the duration of our stay.

That is the policy, though others will argue about it. Lets not go down that road again here. :zipit:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom