Refillable Mug Station Upgrades

Rescue Ranger

Original Poster
The machines at the deluxe resorts(I've seen) are terrible! Yet French Quarter for example has AMAZING machines! The ones at Port Orleans make it more than worth the cost.

Will they be rolling out these higher quality and variety machines at all resorts? Because they are a huge upgrade.

Raxel7851

French Quarter has the AWESOME soft drink self serve machines. There’s probably 4 on each side, for a total of 8. So many combinations and choices. We walked down to POR, and they still have the bland old style machines.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Yall talking about the Freestyle machines? I love them and don't understand what others hate about them.

Riviera has a Freestyle and it's great. I end up with a lot of Vitamin water. 😄 But yeah it's weird that most other deluxe I can think of still have the old style fountains.

Baldy

So which locations have the freestyle machines? These are the ones I know of…
- POFQ
- Riviera
- Grand Floridian

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
So which locations have the freestyle machines? These are the ones I know of…
- POFQ
- Riviera
- Grand Floridian
Below is what I found in the Coca Cola app. I was mostly surprised by the number of cast member areas that have them.

Caribbean Beach (food court, and some apparently used to be in each village but those don't sound accessible any more)
Grand Floridian
Port Orleans
Riviera
Swan
Yacht Club

Typhoon Lagoon
Wide World of Sports

Coca Cola Store and AMC Theaters, both at Disney Springs

Cast Member Areas: Pride Rock Cafe (AK), Take 5 Cafe (HS), Jib and Jaw (Beach and Yacht CMs), Discovery Diner (EPCOT), Garden Grill Kitchen (??), Sodexo Cafe (Contemporary), Back Stage Bistro (MK), Mousketeria (MK), Stage Door Cafe (Disney Institute), Team Disney (near DS)

If they aren't kept in pristine condition, they quickly turn into fruit fly farms.

And maybe that's why we don't see them more. 🤷‍♂️

jaklgreen

Diet Pibb is amazing!!!!!!!!
Regular Pibb is my luxury. It is pretty much the only soda that I drink. I can't do diet, the artificial sweeteners give me horrible headaches and I don't like the after taste. It is getting hard to find certain drinks that don't have artificial sweeteners in them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom