Refillable Mug Colors

Dana223

Original Poster
Does anyone know the colors of the mugs currently at the resorts? We will be staying at All Star Sports in August if that matters. Any recent pictures? Thank you!

JusticeDisney

No, I want to order vinyl name stickers to put on the mugs for our vacation. We get the mugs with our dining plan anyway :)
I was just teasing you!

We were at the Beach Club two weeks ago and we got a red mug and a purple mug. Can't remember if there were other colors as well.

Have the best trip!

becca_

In May they had pink, blue, purple, and red. I think that was it, but there could have been green as well - not sure!

tmstephe

Just got back - here are the four colors that were available at Port Orleans (pink, blue, purple, and red). Hope that helps!

Attachments

• IMG_0453.JPG
    IMG_0453.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0454.JPG
    IMG_0454.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 124

Otooleh

So there are handles on the mugs? I thought I read recently that the mugs were now all handle-less. I don't think I have a preference either way but I was just curious!

JTT

So there are handles on the mugs? I thought I read recently that the mugs were now all handle-less. I don't think I have a preference either way but I was just curious!

Handles only. I wanted a handle-less one to fit in cup holders better but I was told the negative out cry made handle-less go away very quickly.

Cmdr_Crimson

You it's so funny to see sooooooo many refillable mugs now at Resale stores since they can't do anything with them when they are done with their trip...Gives me a chuckle...

StarshipDisney

Handles only. I wanted a handle-less one to fit in cup holders better but I was told the negative out cry made handle-less go away very quickly.

This is good news to us. We went in September 2016 and they only had the mugs without handles. Hope they still have the handles when we go again next year.

tractor tipper

Back in 2000 we bought lifetime mugs, used them on return trip of 2001. Pretty sure they won't work now, so much for lifetime promise, but then never asked if they would honor them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom