Refillable drink mugs?

Dumbo2675

Original Poster
Hello, Iwas wondering are the refillable drink mugs going to be around far along time or are the being fazed out?

rsoxguy

You know, I'm also wondering if we should save the Adventurers Club and slam Disney for their wages. Additionally, has anyone got any information on the ToT drop profiles and the Emporium store layout? Someone really should start some threads to address these issues. :hammer:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
You know, I'm also wondering if we should save the Adventurers Club and slam Disney for their wages. Additionally, has anyone got any information on the ToT drop profiles and the Emporium store layout? Someone really should start some threads to address these issues. :hammer:

I'm also thinking about resurrecting years-old threads that are no longer relevant....

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Hello, I was wondering are the refillable drink mugs going to be around far along time or are the being fazed out?

There is a long ongoing thread about this subject here. http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=586818

Since you will be going in October, rest assured that you will still be able to get a mug. Now how long that mug may be good for is a subject of much contention, but you will be able to get one and use it on your upcoming trip.

rsoxguy

I'm also thinking about resurrecting years-old threads that are no longer relevant....

I hate to be a killjoy, but someone has beat you to it in the past weeks. Your disappointment will linger for hours, I'm sure. I know, why don't you start a philosophical argument with strangers that can not possibly be solved over the internet? That's never been done, right?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I hate to be a killjoy, but someone has beat you to it in the past weeks. Your disappointment will linger for hours, I'm sure. I know, why don't you start a philosophical argument with strangers that can not possibly be solved over the internet? That's never been done, right?

Yup, there goes my fun for the evening right out the door. I don't know what to do now. Maybe I'll just go argue the wonders of free-market economy. You know, on a WDW fan site....:hammer:

rsoxguy

Yup, there goes my fun for the evening right out the door. I don't know what to do now. Maybe I'll just go argue the wonders of free-market economy. You know, on a WDW fan site....:hammer:

I hear ya! I don't understand why some people lurk on these pages. Whatever happened to handing out pamphlets on the street?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The snark factor in this thread has reached unsustainable levels. Every man for themselves!

Snark-sun-two.jpg

rsoxguy

The bloody Bombers will be on a crusade now. And our MASH squad I can't see holding up much longer....

Clearly, we need a martyr for the sake of motivation. I'm going after Wally. Look for me in the news. I'll be the guy with the maniacal look on his face screaming, "It had to be done!"

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Clearly, we need a martyr for the sake of motivation. I'm going after Wally. Look for me in the news. I'll be the guy with the maniacal look on his face screaming, "It had to be done!"

Try the music director at Fenway. Sweet Caroline should be the ritual sacrifice here....

disneyrcks

Hey guys...I am new here and was wondering if you had any news on changes at DTD? Weird I never see much about it? (also as a mets fan I think I can legally say this wo an akicking)...I went to Fenway for a bachelorette party (bride big sox fan) for a Yankees/Sox game...Fenway was amazing...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom