thanks!
i know HM will be closed
what about potc? please i hope noT!
and SM? and space mt??
any others please tell thanks!!

iheartdisney91

Original Poster
^ thanks guys!

i just wanted to know cuz my all time fave ride wont be open and i dont want my other faves to be closed. so. yeah

iheartdisney91

Original Poster
oh thankyou im sure i'll have fun! plus free dining! yay food!! LOL
plus my dad wasnt gunna come with us cause hes sorta sik of WDW cyz we go evry yr. and now hes coming along to yay!!

as for the rides. lets keep out fingers crossed. LOL

JWG

Seems like a heavy Refurb schedule this summer.
We're there in July (mom-in-law teaches) and no SSE or HM. Heavy Refurb in World Showcase (probably want to be done by Oct. 1 I'm sure).

I was surprised at the amount of activity at once, though I'm happy to see Disney putting back into the parks a bit. I think with the attention on AK, things got left.

Have a great trip!!

wickedfan07

thanks!

as long as
potc
SM
space MT
mexico
thunder Mt.
everest

are open i'll be fine

Pirates just finished a lenglthy refurb last year, don't think they'll want to close it down again, especially with the Mansion down too.
If SM refers to Splash Mountain, it just had a three-week-long refurbishment in January.
Nobody knows anything about Space Mountain yet, but based on the current rumors, its not going anywhere until sometime 2008.
Mexico/Gran Fiesta opened in early April.
I doubt both Thunder Mountain and Everest would be closed. Everest is brand new, and we would have heard rumors about Thunder Mountain by now if anything was happening to it.

So, based on your criteria, I think you'll be good. :)

Enjoy your trip!

iheartdisney91

Original Poster
great sounds good!

is your name refering to wicked the musical? if so im in love with wicked! hence my avatars and signature.

wickedfan07

great sounds good!

is your name refering to wicked the musical? if so im in love with wicked! hence my avatars and signature.

Yes, the screenname does refer to Wicked. My High School Marching Band played music from Wicked for our marching show in Fall 2004, and I've been a fan since then...though I haven't followed Broadway very closely lately...I've been too distracted by WDW. :)

/end thread drift

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom