Redo Haunted Mansion?

Disneyfan2000

the speakers are horriable yes they really do need to redo them but who knows maybe they already have that in plan cause they are redoing POTC and they just re painted Splash Mt so who knows mayb HM will get a little TLC and its funny when i go on HM i bring my IPOD and listen to the ride on that because i have the complete ride through on it so i can have a really good exsperiance on it :p :lol: and they really need to do the HAUNTED MANSION HOLIDAY!!!!!!! at WDW does anyone know if its going to happen????????????????????????

marko

instead of changing such a classic ride how about build a new type haunted ride with new effects in one of the other parks- a haunted castle in england at epcot would be nice or headless horseman type ride at mgm.:confused:

Tiki_Tiki_Tiki

agreed cause i dont like the idea of changing HM cause it is such a classic in my eyes

maybe the cars and the speakers but i say DO NOT change the asthetics of the ride cause i like it the way it is right now

WDW_Sam

I think its a classic and the ride shouldlnt be changed, BUT the track should be smoother and i think more modern ride cars wouldnt go a miss.

Sam

Buford

The graveyard has a LOT of potential....keep it classic, but keep it classy, too. :D The MK must be never - yet ever - changing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom