Red Rose

SSG

Original Poster
I didn't see an appropriate existing thread for this, but the Disneyland Ambassadors posted this to their Instagram, and that looks to be a large permanent sign for Red Rose Tavern. So it looks like Village Haus won't be back.

Red Rose.jpg

mickEblu

I didn't see an appropriate existing thread for this, but the Disneyland Ambassadors posted this to their Instagram, and that looks to be a large permanent sign for Red Rose Tavern. So it looks like Village Haus won't be back.

View attachment 319577

Nice sign. Too bad though, I’ll miss the old murals. Would they be doing this if Be our Guest was coming anytime in the near future?

On another note I’d imagine Pinocchio will be getting more attention than BATB In coming years when they inevitably announce a live action remake.

Phroobar

Nice sign. Too bad though, I’ll miss the old murals. Would they be doing this if Be our Guest was coming anytime in the near future?

On another note I’d imagine Pinocchio will be getting more attention than BATB In coming years when they inevitably announce a live action remake.
I think it has no bearing on a Be Our Guest restaurant in the future. Signs don't cost anything and are easily replaced even if they are a few months old.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom