Red Revisioned - An Imagineering Event

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster

I have a few surprises up my sleeve for the Imagineer forum premiering this Friday - Featuring art, logos, projects, and more!

Get ready, The concept artist formally known as MonorailRed has now become the TheDesignPirate - Pillaging and plundering historical Entertainment Design concepts and locations, while also adapting them to the innovation of today through art, media, and written works.​

Disney Dad 3000

I have a few surprises up my sleeve for the Imagineer forum premiering this Friday - Featuring art, logos, projects, and more!

Get ready, The concept artist formally known as MonorailRed has now become the TheDesignPirate - Pillaging and plundering historical Entertainment Design concepts and locations, while also adapting them to the innovation of today through art, media, and written works.​

So good to see you around again!

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
giphy.gif

Let's Make Some Magic!

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Okay Everyone, time for another nametag break :cool:

But, as a fun intermission, I really wanted to re-visit a lot of projects I completed on the forum years ago with the question: "How would I handle it now?"

The first one, actually I did an entire writeup for my Theme Park Design Blog, reinventing my design for the Jordan Pavilion concept in the original Elite Eight Finale. The challenge was to fill all World Showcase pads, and one of the designs created was for a Jordan Pavilion - I never really deep dove into what that could be, and this was a really fun project to complete.

Here's a look at the Original Concept for the Elite Eight:
13041081_1337596516255844_8330536311030785660_o.jpg

To Now:

JordanPavilion.JPG

spacemt354

Chili's

But, as a fun intermission, I really wanted to re-visit a lot of projects I completed on the forum years ago with the question: "How would I handle it now?"

The first one, actually I did an entire writeup for my Theme Park Design Blog, reinventing my design for the Jordan Pavilion concept in the original Elite Eight Finale. The challenge was to fill all World Showcase pads, and one of the designs created was for a Jordan Pavilion - I never really deep dove into what that could be, and this was a really fun project to complete.

View attachment 490824

To Now:

View attachment 490823
Looks great!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

View attachment 490824

To Now:

View attachment 490823
Absolutely incredible! It is great to have ya back!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom