Red Car Trolley return

Phroobar

giphy.gif

waltography

It’s great for the atmosphere at DCA. It’s not like Disneyland that has a plethora of cars, boats, horses and trains. This is it at DCA when it comes transpo rides.

With that said it’s more fun to watch than ride.
Absolutely; I don't think I've ridden it since 2016. 😂 But I love seeing make its way down Buena Vista Street.

SuddenStorm

It’s great for the atmosphere at DCA. It’s not like Disneyland that has a plethora of cars, boats, horses and trains. This is it at DCA when it comes transpo rides.

With that said it’s more fun to watch than ride.

I've never actually ridden this. Thinking of it, it might be the only 'ride' at the resort I haven't done except for Spiderman. There's a few shows I haven't seen either and there's some stuff... like the Disney Junior stuff in DCA... I make a point to stay as far away from as possible.

mickEblu

I've never actually ridden this. Thinking of it, it might be the only 'ride' at the resort I haven't done except for Spiderman. There's a few shows I haven't seen either and there's some stuff... like the Disney Junior stuff in DCA... I make a point to stay as far away from as possible.

It’s funny you mention Disney Junior and the Red Car Trolley. Those were literally the last two attractions resort wide I crossed off my list. Although I didn’t get to Disney Junior until after it was a lame dance party thing. They had already gotten rid of the puppeteers.

TrainsOfDisney

One of the only non ip rides too
Technically it’s part of Roger Rabbit. But I don’t think that’s why it’s in the park and that connection is never made.
I’d rather sit on a bench in Downtown Disney and watch people walk by than watch any type of Disney Junior show in the parks.
The original shows with the puppets were interesting to watch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom