Recent unique offer code

alshay

I haven’t been on this site in quite sometime, and I’m not even sure I’m posting in the right area! But I wanted to post about an email I received yesterday.

I am currently booked at Port Orleans French Quarter, November 13th-18th. I received an email from Disney with a unique offer code to upgrade to Animal Kingdom Lodge for roughly $300 more for my entire stay.

I opted not to use the upgrade since I have stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge previously and didn't love it there.

Has anyone else received an offer like this previously or recently? Were you provided a different option for a resort upgrade?

I’m just curious what other offers have been out there and if it’s possible they would offer something different before my upcoming trip. In all my years of planning and vacations, I have never had an offer like this in the past.

Hope to hear from you and happy planning to all!

the_rich

I haven’t been on this site in quite sometime, and I’m not even sure I’m posting in the right area! But I wanted to post about an email I received yesterday.

I am currently booked at Port Orleans French Quarter, November 13th-18th. I received an email from Disney with a unique offer code to upgrade to Animal Kingdom Lodge for roughly $300 more for my entire stay.

I opted not to use the upgrade since I have stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge previously and didn't love it there.

Has anyone else received an offer like this previously or recently? Were you provided a different option for a resort upgrade?

I’m just curious what other offers have been out there and if it’s possible they would offer something different before my upcoming trip. In all my years of planning and vacations, I have never had an offer like this in the past.

Hope to hear from you and happy planning to all!
I got one in August to upgrade from the boardwalk to the grand floridian for $100 total and I took it.

Upvote 0

wendysue

We got an offer a few months ago. We were booked at Pop and they wanted to "upgrade" us to either AOA or Coronado Springs for more money. It wasn't so much an upgrade as a "Hey we need to fill more rooms at these other hotels" offer. It did not seem like a deal.

Upvote 0

alshay

Original Poster
We got an offer a few months ago. We were booked at Pop and they wanted to "upgrade" us to either AOA or Coronado Springs for more money. It wasn't so much an upgrade as a "Hey we need to fill more rooms at these other hotels" offer. It did not seem like a deal.
Thanks for the response! I would have done the same as you. If they would have offered any other deluxe resort with the price increase they offered for Animal Kingdom Lodge, I would have done it most likely. I’m just not a fan of that resort. I don’t like how the hallways feel so dark.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom