recent trip observtions

1) in the scene of carousell of progress....with the niagra falls fan....during the heatwave(2nd scenen i believe) the guy has 2 left shoes on!!

2) will rogers in AA his hand o tip back his hat doesnt work so the hat goes back automatically

NOW FOR THE WORST ONE!!!

3) The back of Mt Everest is NOT cpmlete!! and is plainly visible from the parking lot!!! god awful...in disney turns..walt is probably turning in his grave

more to come when i think of them

doombuggie

Original Poster
actually it was on a laptop...and i cannot type on those...but thanks for making fun of my profession...let me guess you are a fat english teacher??

Nemo14

actually it was on a laptop...and i cannot type on those...but thanks for making fun of my profession...let me guess you are a fat english teacher??
No, actually I'm married to a math teacher.......

BTW, the edit option can be your friend.....

maggiegrace1

What would being "fat" have to do with anything by the way?:shrug:

Im a Stay at home Mommy by the way..:)
I do like to eat though..;)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
You stated "epcot in general" in the list of things wrong.

What's wrong with Epcot? True - it's not exactly like Walt's vision, but Walt's vision was so far out there, it was almost unattainable. Epcot is my favorite park.

doombuggie

Original Poster
What would being "fat" have to do with anything by the way?:shrug:

Im a Stay at home Mommy by the way..:)
I do like to eat though..;)

haha sorry that was supposed to have a wink smiley after it.....we have a few "rotund" teachers here..that despise the pe/health staff....anyhow

sorry bout the spelling errors..i am trying to type fast to get my thoughts out.

when I meant epcot in general.....

they got rid of the classic rides meant for education and whatnot with quirky rides that are about thrills and not much more(more fantasy than anything else) Energy was one of the best rides..now you spend a lot of time in the dark listening to a rediculous fake radio broadcast.....horizons, World Of Motion, el rio, all gone and they were true disney classics...14-20 minute rides reduced to 3 minute rides that are supposed to be thrilling.

now i know thrills is what will keep the major money flowing in.....but i though Disney would alwas be better than that..oh well.

\oh by the way someone said that you cant see the back of Everset from the park...so they didnt need to finish it...well what about tower of terror.....you cant see the back of that from the park either but they made it complete?!!

anyhow enough of my rant...either way i love disney and still am thoroughly entertained everytime i go...so...i will get off my soapbox now

Laura

Well, gramitically(sp? LOL!) I noticed a few things.
  • The bead spreads at the POP all have apostraphies in the decades, which are not correct.
  • At Liberty Tree Tavern, on the glasses, the apostraphie is after the "76" when it should come before

Ouch. :lol:

If I were you I'd find another subject to nitpick. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom