Receiving Disneyland tickets after purchasing a vacation package.

Blair9889

Original Poster
We are going to Disneyland in a couple of days. We used a travel planner who booked our package with hotel and tickets, but we are not sure when we will receive our tickets. We are used to Disney World where you can link your vacation package to the my disney experience app, but we noticed you cannot do that for Disneyland. Does anyone know if we will get our tickets when we check into our hotel?

Darkbeer1

Who was your Travel Planner?

Which Hotel are you staying at?

Is it one of the three Disney owned ones?

Did you get a "Walt Disney Travel Company" package?

The best person to ask is your Travel Planner.

Blair9889

Original Poster
We are staying at the disneyland hotel on property. Our planner was not 100% sure because she has never been to Disneyland. I was just wondering in general to those who book the packages themselves, when do you receive your tickets?

truecoat

We are staying at the disneyland hotel on property. Our planner was not 100% sure because she has never been to Disneyland. I was just wondering in general to those who book the packages themselves, when do you receive your tickets?

In the future, I'd use a planner that specializes in Disneyland vacations. I've booked online through Getaway Today a couple times and they've worked well for me.

@Darkbeer1 is right, call your planner today and ask these questions. My guess is you will get your tickets will call. Either at the hotel or at the ticket booth.

Phroobar

I bet you pick them up at Will Call or they end up on your phone. It's kind of inconvenient since that line is usually pretty long.

DanielBB8

Did you get anything from the travel planner like a confirmation number and the fine print? It should be right in the documents. You can use that confirmation number to call the hotel for more details.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Its unfortunate that you used someone that doens't know what they are doing.
Especially because generally when you use a 3rd party Disney won't tal to you.
So either your travel planner needs to contact Disney and ask on your behalf or you'll just be surprised when you get there lol.
Have you only been to WDW since MDE was put in place?
Prior to 2013 you would just get to the hotel and go to the check in desk and they would have everything for you and since Disneyland tends to be on the more traditional side my guess is that's what you'll do.
I wouldn't worry terribly about not knowing what is going on but at the same time I'm also someone that likes all the info ahead of time so I get why you're asking this question.
I've never stayed in a DL resort so I cannot give you the answers you seek unless maybe I googled it.
Hopefully someone else can help or you can ask google.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom