received my bands!!

Matt_Black

How fast did your bands come? Because I did all the stuff on Saturday evening (probably closer to Sunday Morning), and then received them on Tuesday or Wednesday, which seemed ridiculously fast and efficient to me. Not that I'm complaining, mind you, it's just kind of a "Whoa, that's pretty cool" scenario.

Alimuppet

I customised mine for my holiday starting nov 2nd but unsure if they are posting to the U.K. or we have to wait till we get there for them ??

Matt_Black

I would think they'd send them to you unless it's otherwise noted that they don't ship internationally. I'd recommend contacting someone and finding out for sure.

disneydadnyc

Original Poster
It tells you how many days you have left to customize, then i think i received an email telling me they shipped and when i got home they were already there.. they shipped next day air

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I customised mine for my holiday starting nov 2nd but unsure if they are posting to the U.K. or we have to wait till we get there for them ??
I ordered mine 3-4 weeks before arrival, and they were not shipped to Canada. They were waiting at the resort upon our arrival - although I did have to ask for them. CM answered with an "Oh, let me see if we have them", leading me to believe the vast majority are shipped.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom