Rebellion in the Magic Kingdom

tomm4004

>Apparently Eisner called him a Psychopath. Interesting...

I thought that originally Eisner and Ovitz were friends, and that Eisner praised Ovitz for standing by him during his medical problems. I thought that's why Eisner hired him - as a thank you. I also thought that's why Eisner gave him the severance package. I thought maybe the whole thing had been planned out between the two of them beforehand.

I really enjoyed this show. I thought it was very informative and i learned alot from it. The one thing that i really like was that they showed actuall testimonies from ovitz, eisner, and disney.

AdLibSean

I caught this last night on my Tivo and enjoyed it, but was dismayed because they didn't seem to really go into WHY all the shareholders withheld their votes for Mike. They made it seem like all of them were mad b/c of the Ovitz severence pay which I don't think was entirely the case. They didn't focus enough on Roy either.

TTATraveler

I definately enjoyed the insight that this show provided. I thought it was well done and informative. I wonder if their are plans to do additional shows once there are further developments.

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Just a couple of thoughts

First, if I may. What's the fascination with flying flags upside down? Just so those of you who would approve of that under ANY circumstances knows, doing that DOESN'T make your arguments on WHATEVER subject more valid. Moreover, it shows your disdain, and disrespect for others feelings on the subject of the flag, be it a Disney flag, or The American Flag. Please just stop it, whoever you are.

Now, I have to wonder out loud: If Michael Eisner is willing to pay someone 140 million to go away, doesn't that raise A LOT of red flags? I certainly hope that a thorough investigation into Mr. Eisner is done to find out EXACTLY what was behind this "severance" (see payoff) package offered to Mr. Ovitz.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom