Rebel Hangar

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
The Prices are a la carte and range 5.99 to 16.99 according to the disney blog. But it may be pretty much sold out already
I searched everywhere trying to find prices. Thanks for the update!!!
I hope this is used as a test run for doing a Mos Eisley Cantina.

Thanks to reading Steve's post yesterday, I quickly grabbed a spot on a Friday, our first day, at 5:30 :)
At the time I checked all three days that weekend of our trip were open. I am sure they are gone by now.

(side bar) I must say I am still a little (and by a little, I MEAN A LOT) upset we are leaving the day before Frank Oz comes in....UG!!!!

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

I grabbed a spot for Saturday eve to do with the kids and then Sunday I am putting them into a kids club and just taking the baby and going to do it again because of the pics @wdwmagic had on his website of the offerings, LOL I guess I was hungry because I saw several things I wanted to try!

Upvote 0

amp1276

Does anyone know exactly WHERE it is? I have my reservations for the very last day to round out our trip but all I know is it is in the Echo Lake area.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

It is at the Backlot Express over by the Jedi Training Academy stage and the Star Tours ride. Also this was put back online after a brief absence but is now open EVERY day of the whole Star Wars Weekends time frame, so if you weren't able to get ressies before try for a weekday now!!! Marie

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom