1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Really, no security cameras?

Discussion in 'WDW Parks General Discussion' started by R W B, May 15, 2017.

1. Bluewaves

Bluewaves Well-Known Member

Maybe someone should just use some common sense and not leave their valuables unattended in a public space where anyone could just take them.

2. Goofyernmost

Goofyernmost Well-Known Member

Can't do it! That would force people to take responsibility for themselves and we cannot have that. Where would we all be if we didn't have someone else to blame. Personally, I blame Meg.

Incomudro, Raineman and larryz like this.
  3. larryz

larryz Well-Known Member

Ryan?

4. Goofyernmost

Goofyernmost Well-Known Member

As good as anyone! :cautious::grumpy:

5. MickeyMomV

MickeyMomV Well-Known Member

I was just going off of mapquest on the drive time.... I've personally only done the drive once (round trip) and it was 17-18 years ago. from memory it sounded good.

21stamps likes this.
  6. 21stamps

21stamps Well-Known Member

No worries.. I still have nightmares about missing a flight out of Orlando due to being stopped on 95 for multiple hours.lol edit- I was on the turnpike, not 95 then.

It's typically a 4hr drive to reach Miami (no traffic)... but it also depends on where they live. From my house in Palm Beach (near the ocean) it was usually about 3.5hours with normal traffic. But WDW to reach WPB in under 3...all depends on snowbirds and tourists ;)

If the train ever opens it will help SoFloridians out tremendously! I have to make the drive from Port of Miami to WDW in November. If the Brightline opens by then we will probably go that route.

Last edited: May 22, 2017