Real World San Diego

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
I cant believe another season is already starting...this one doesnt look as good as Paris or Chicago...but ya never know...It starts in an hour and 10 minutes (10pm on MTV)...Should be interesting lemme know what you guys felt about it

1stStarIC2nite

Nothing can beat Chicago... that was the best! .. Las Vegas and Paris were alright... but I still think Chicago was way better. Im not real interested in San Diego... not alot of good lookin people compared to the other ones, lol. And it just... kinda looks boring, but I might watch it.

mandib

The only good thing about Chicago...lol its like maybe 10 degrees right now and theres snow and yea. Well I have 24 min before it starts. I can't wait! :)

imagineer99

In the words of CT, the Real World cast member in paris:

"I'm gonna work you DAWG! WORK YOU!"

If San Diego can pull off such fine television moments like this, it should be more than fun to watch.:lol:

1stStarIC2nite

Originally posted by imagineer99
In the words of CT, the Real World cast member in paris:

"I'm gonna work you DAWG! WORK YOU!"

UUUGGGHH!!!! I hated CT soo bad! He was just... ew.... and so.... pathetic?? He just annoyed me like crazy... Ace was one of the only few reasons why I watched it :sohappy: lol. And Christina.. she was soo funny, and your typical "The Real World" girl.

1stStarIC2nite

Frankie is cool!!... And I think it was the disease that made her puke.

I dont like Jacquese or that one girl with the big who works at Coyote Ugly :lol: ..... they both annoy me...

LMAO!! 8 inch stacker.. omg, I almost fell to the floor..... and then calling your girlfriend at like 6:45 in the morning just to confirm it??? NNnnnnnnoooo....

1stStarIC2nite

... They are all sooo stupid thinking that they are going to be truthful and remain loyal to their boyfriend/girlfriend while they are far apart. I mean... it's like you can always predict that the one's with the bfs/gfs are gonna get the most in trouble...

kal1484

I retrack what I said. I will NOT be watching that show, I watched the first half, then changed the channel...

TiNkErBeLl05

I LOVE this season...it looks really good....my 2 favs. r Brad cuz he's crazy..n funny....n i also like Robin...she's really nice n seems 2 get along wit every-1...(until episodes 2 come :animwink: :animwink: ).....but yea i like this season...

mandib

I have to say I was pretty bored. Watched half of it and turned it off. I've found one good thing w/Chicago there's a hot guy from Orland Park. hehe Brad! O well g2g skool and its 7 degrees out! woa! lol

surfsupdon

You should have watched the show when it was less contrived for tv...i think the demise of the show into complete and total fakeness started in Chicago and continues today. The kids know what to do, and know what role to fill, so it comes off as blah, been there done that. Of course I'll be watching the season up at college, but more likely on the repeat days than at the 10 spot, but it won't be a biggie should I miss an episode here or there.

Miami and New Orleans are still my absolute favorites. I sadly never saw the first 4 and MTV promised to never ever show them again. I'll survive.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Chicago was the best. I cryed like a baby at the end of the season. Who could forget the Kerry/Kyle fight...But The Tonya/Everybody fights were the best. I really didnt like Kyle...he WAS just there for the camera's. That house was also, EXTREMELY nice. I dont think Chicago was fake at all...

As for Vegas...O-M-G...that was crazy. Just aweful. I think the Treshelle/Steven pregnancy was set up, out of complete boredom of the whole season. The best part in the whole season was when Steve (?) brought that girl back, and they were making out in the confessional, and Iralan goes in there to yell at them, and SHE GETS HIT WITH THE DOOR RIGHT IN THE FACE!...thats the one time I lol'ed out of the whole season...

The BIGGEST mistake in Real World history, hands down, was that stupid Real World: The Lost Season Movie. That was SO fake. Im not even gonna start with that.

Paris was a really good season also. I still cant decide if I like Leah or not. I LOVED Mallory in the beginning, and then saw some of the stuff she did, and i was like, ewww....
And Simon, he was on camera like, 4 times during the whole season...but when he DID talk, he was mean, and I never liked him very much.

Im still not crazy about this season, but Im gonna watch it, cuz I wasnt to crazy about Paris in the beginning either

1stStarIC2nite

You are soooo right. That lost season was abosolutely horrible... I couldnt stand it... it was like a reality show version of The Blair Witch Project... it was just.... stupid :hammer:

I agree with the Simon thingy. He never was on camera. I was like "Yoohooo! You're on reality TV!! MAKE THE MOST OF IT!" lol.

Yeah.. Las Vegas was a little fake.

And Chicago did rule... I wish they had it on DVD or something.. I'd watch it all the time.

imagineer99

Until the DVD comes out, you could always watch this.

However, I thought the Chicago season was kinda dumb. I liked the Back to New York Season (pretty much because everyone geniunely seemed to like each other at the end). Also, I like the Real World/Road Rules Challenges.

monorail256

I liked New Orleans and Chicago. I thought Chicago was the better of the two though...

This season.. eh.. I won't be loyal to it every Tuesday night.. but I'm sure I'll eventually see the whole show through reruns.

Paris got sorta good towards the end...
I'm more of a Road Rules guy myself :D

MarioMagic15

look i'm actually posting patrick!

chicago and new orleans forever!!!

paris-bored me to death
CT-hated him
Mallory-boring
Leah-really hated her "why is it ok to just forgive someone and let it go, why!?"<<<,that was so funny
Ace-only cool person
Simon-hardly saw him
Christina-too dramatic
Adam-he was ok
no drama or anything in paris, it was so boring. the only good thing was leah getting ed at mallory, simon and i forgot who else it was. and the CT fights were over stupid things
road rules was more entertaining to watch then real world that time around

VEGAS SUCKED! now that had to be the worst season ever (2nd to Paris) all they ever did was sleep with each other (can i say that here? if i can't, sorry!)

btw patrick, i think it was Frank that slammed the door in Arissa's face "get ur s*ank outta here!!!" lol that was classic. but all in all, it was really boring

real world:lost season...........:zipit: can't even talk about it

but san diego looks really good. 2 arrests and i dunno if anyone heard this other huge thing, but it was all over the news here in Southern California, but i don't want to spoil it in case the feature it on the show later this season.

surfsupdon

Miami has hysterical moments and everything looks real b/c the cast had real convos with eachother and real conflicts that were handled normally. They have very memorable characters and scenes here.

New Orleans has the best two characters ever--Kelley and Danny. No big fights, jsut funny moments and lots of tension with little crushes. And it was one of the only seasons NOT obsessed with ______.

Patrick, I really liked LEAH a lot, and my friends dislike me for that b/c they loathe her.

MarioMagic15

miami was great, i think the funniest real world moment ever was flora getting caught and breaking the glass window thingies when she was trying to see what was 'going on' in that shower. lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom