READ: wdw quotes

Which quote should immortalize me in the senior yearbook?

Votes: 11 23.4%

Votes: 3 6.4%

Votes: 28 59.6%

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LongballMG

Original Poster
So it's the biggest time of the year, a time i have been anticipating for four years. Senior yearbook quote time.

I have several options and want to know which one you would choose.

Please take the time to answer and explain why.

LongballMG

1. It's kind of fun to do the impossible, tommorow's horizons are here today because if you can dream it you can do it!

2. Tommorow's horizons are here today because if you can dream it you can do it!

3. If you can dream it you can do it!

4. Imagine, it's kind of fun to do the impossible, tommorow's horizons are here today because if you can dream it you can do it!

The numbers correspond to the poll above.

LongballMG

Original Poster
someone rated this poll boring and obviously doesn't understand the issue.

Don't look at the rating.

just take the five seconds and take the poll.

please

thank you

Longballmg

meeko_33785

I would just recogmend picking one quote. It just seems a little disjointed to me when you try to jam a couple of quotes together.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I voted for 3. I think simpler is better. I also tried to bump your rating up because whoever did that was just being an ________ .

They're all nice, but if you really want to be "immortalized", I think you're going to have spice it up a bit. I would add a post script such as:

"I have a painful, festering boil on my butt"

or

"I slept with the principal"

or

"Osama Rocks!"

If you really want people to remember it.

Congratulations!!

barnum42

I may be missing something here, as we don’t have Yearbooks in the UK. But another quote you could go for is one of your own creation.

You like the spirit of “If you can dream it, then you can do it”. How about trying to find you own angle on this sentiment?

durhay

Since I soon forgot everything about high school after one semester of college, any I believe any quote will suffice for a yearbook. I recommend the following:

1. "Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor ... (monorail rules in Spanish).."
2. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner."
3. "If I can't have you - no one will!"
4. "I can see my house from here!"
5. Anything that severly dates the period, like "50 Cent forever!"
6. The prayer to Crom speech from Conan the Barbarian
7. "I have discovered a truly remarkable yearbook quote which this margin is too small to contain. "
8. "Geology Rocks!"
9. "I have something to say - It's better to burn out, than to fade away!" - The Kurgen, Highlander

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom