Read if you still have any of your resort ID cards!

s25843

Heheh I was bored so I arranged the list by ID #

Disney Wonder and Magic-9901
Yacht and Beach Club-9910
Port Orleans French Quarter-9911
Contemporary-9913
Port Orleans Riverside-9915
All Star Music-9918
All Star Sports-9919
All Star Movies-9920
DVC Vero Beach-9921
Coronado Springs-9922
Wilderness Lodge-9923
DVC Hilton Head Island-9924
Polynesian-9926
Wilderness Lodge Villas-9932
Animal Kingdom Lodge-9933
Caribbean Beach-9986

DisneyWorldGuru Feel Free to Copy this and place it in your own post so ya can edit it.
If my wallet was not back in FL i could give ya the Boardwalk Inn and Villa too

Invero

I actually have the list of codes... We use them in busses for when we need to check resort ID's. Granted, 99% of the time we won't bother, but a lot of drivers will check ID's after midnight at Pleasure Island, to ensure the safety of the guests. (Wouldn't want some drunk stalker to follow you back or anything)

I'm not going to post them, however... I really don't see the need, or use for them... Disney uses a number code for a reason I guess. :)

Worldphile

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
I actually have the list of codes... We use them in busses for when we need to check resort ID's. Granted, 99% of the time we won't bother, but a lot of drivers will check ID's after midnight at Pleasure Island, to ensure the safety of the guests. (Wouldn't want some drunk stalker to follow you back or anything)

I'm not going to post them, however... I really don't see the need, or use for them... Disney uses a number code for a reason I guess. :)

I think it is just idle curiosity. Those of us that aren't on the inside, are often fascinated at that inner workings of WDW, even if those workings are rather mundane to the employees.

It is sort of a way for us to have a look at the "man behind the curtain" so to speak. I'm always fascinated by how WDW is run from a logistics and business standpoint, so things like this interest me.

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by momickey

i have 9901 on my key from the Disney Magic

yeah, I have that for Disney Wonder. must be both.

9916 for OKW

9921 for Vero Beach

9922 for Coronado

9933 for AKL

and 9927 for DVC Boardwalk. (I dont know about the other side)

So I am not the only nerd that keeps these things! haha.

FanofDinsey1981

does anyone have the REALLY old ones? I have one from 1993, when OKW was still the Disney Vacation Club. it even still had the room number on our id!

they used a little mickey hole puncher in the left hand corner to indicate that I could use it for charging to the room privileges! :sohappy:

DisneyWorldGuru

Original Poster
Originally posted by Worldphile

I think it is just idle curiosity. Those of us that aren't on the inside, are often fascinated at that inner workings of WDW, even if those workings are rather mundane to the employees.

It is sort of a way for us to have a look at the "man behind the curtain" so to speak. I'm always fascinated by how WDW is run from a logistics and business standpoint, so things like this interest me.

You said it for me.

I only want to know the codes. It is not like I am planing on using them for anything. :lookaroun Just a question i had after learnng that is how they check your resort ID.

disneydudette

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru

You said it for me.

I only want to know the codes. It is not like I am planing on using them for anything. :lookaroun Just a question i had after learnng that is how they check your resort ID.

:lol: :lol: if u think about it ... the code was a good way to d it...without having them blurt out the resort on the card...

s25843

Originally posted by FanofDinsey1981
does anyone have the REALLY old ones? I have one from 1993, when OKW was still the Disney Vacation Club. it even still had the room number on our id!

they used a little mickey hole puncher in the left hand corner to indicate that I could use it for charging to the room privileges! :sohappy:

I have some CBR cards from 1992, back then they still had the normal key, a little plastic card saying what room you were in, and a seperate ticket. Then I have a Contemprorary Key from 1995 when they used to print the logo of the hotel right on the card.

s25843

Originally posted by CowGirlJessie

I wonder if the two sides are concidered different then? this is from the non DVC side? mine is 9927 from the DVC side.

the wonders never cease..... ;)

Yea
My key from the DVC side is 9927 and my key from the Non-DVC(Inn) is 9929.

Its all the key, DVC members can pool hop so we need a different # than the Normal.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
All of the keys are 'coded' for each resort/length of stay/guests in party/which resort/etc etc etc...I used to have the 'key' to decode all of them when I worked @ Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom