Re-Live Alien Encounter Again!

kengels

Original Poster
Are you sick and tired of Stitch? Can’t figure out why they replace it? There is a Live-365 radio station that plays the entire Alien Encounter show. It may take a while before it comes on, but I have heard it every night I have listened...sweet memories! Here is the link to Park Hopper Radio: http://www.live365.com/stations/parkhopperradio<O:p</O:p

Just incase you need more variety, here is all the other Disney related radio stations: http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?genre=search&searchdesc=disney<O:p></O:p>

On a side note...how come the "Walt Disney" font isn't offered?

donald23

I downloaded the entire AE show and listen to it everyday. You can hear people screaming in the background when certain things happen. It brings back great memories.

SpenceMan01

donald23 said:
I downloaded the entire AE show and listen to it everyday. You can hear people screaming in the background when certain things happen. It brings back great memories.

I do the same with Fantasmic! To each his own! :)

he-guy

donald23 said:

Everyday?? Wow, thats.. dedication. :hammer:

BTW, aren't some of those screams are recorded and play even when the Chamber is empty?

mickhyperion

I can already re-live AE without any outside help. I just turn off the lights and say ridiculous things in the dark, occasionally shooting myself in the face with a water bottle.

:) Just kidding, fans...

dxwwf3

mickhyperion said:
I can already re-live AE without any outside help. I just turn off the lights and say ridiculous things in the dark, occasionally shooting myself in the face with a water bottle.

The sad thing is that some people think that this was all it was :lol: :lol: :lol:
You know the same guests that think the only thing there is on Splash Mountain is the drop.

Who needs internet radio when I've got the source audio mp3 on my computer :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom