Re-hitching ceremony at Garden Grill?

Jenngusto

Hi everyone!
:wave:
I found old postings of the re-hitching ceremony from 2002 and 2003 but has anyone done it in the past year or so? I called and the CM did not know about it... I would like to do this with my DH but it is looking like it is gone? :shrug:

Thanks for any help. :)

Jessie&Buzz

That's too bad that they don't do it any more. My sister and brother in law did it 5 years ago when our families were there together. It was so much fun! Even the characters got into it.

Upvote 0

Carolyn1717

Hi everyone!
:wave:
I found old postings of the re-hitching ceremony from 2002 and 2003 but has anyone done it in the past year or so? I called and the CM did not know about it... I would like to do this with my DH but it is looking like it is gone? :shrug:

Thanks for any help. :)

You want to call DRC and ask them for the phone number for the wedding planners....they are the ones who take care of all these special events, weddings, engagements, etc. If you can't get the number from them call 1-407-824-2222..that is the main switchboard and they can transfer you over to the wedding planners....hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Jenngusto

Original Poster
:cry:Thank you all for your help. Tomorrow I will phone the wedding number and find out. It just seems like something a little special without making a HUGE deal... :shrug: I hope they still do it. I'll let you all know tomorrow...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom