rct3

Mickeyrulz

Original Poster
Let's dicsuss our Demo thoughts on RCT 3!!!

I minimally enjoy it, but there's a lot of room for improvement. It almost stunk, and I may not buy iy.

MichRX7

Premium Member
The more I play and get used to it the more I like it. I do miss being able to continuously click the path button and lay straight path. I haven't figured out yet quite how to do that. The worst part of the demo is the 45 minute time limit. Right about the time I get the feel for the game again my time is up.

And why don't any of the peeps want to ride the looping wasp coaster? It's a pretty sweet looking ride.

I find that when the game starts I delete all the double-wide paths so the stupid peeps don't walk around in circles. Then I build all the flat rides right near the front of the park and I never have a money problem. I throw them up as quick as possible and toss a few mechanics in the area, then I make sure to set all the "check ride" times down to every 10 minutes.

After that I build a sweet looking wooden coaster and switch the train type to a typical wooden coaster train and have about three trains running.

If I don't run out of time the next time I play it I'll build the train and see if I can get the highest level before time runs out.

MichRX7

Premium Member
It's growing on me, I finished the game as a Tycoon. I think it'll just take time to get used to everything that's new.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom