RCT3 Soarin' Recreation Video

sum41914

^ Agreed, although I knew about RCT 1 and 2 becuase I bought them when them hit the selves. Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 is an amzing game with endless posibilities and when they added the Sandbox mode, it made anything possible the skys the limit (some times). Recreating some your favorite rides and parks are a sinch. RCT3 5 out of 5 on my scale IMO.

~Sum

jmainaz

Banned
Thanks everyone for your promotion and great comments regarding my Fantasmic - The Ride video. If you did not know, there are a couple things you can check out. I have a "backlot" tour of the making of Fantasmic posted on my website. I also have a new video, although it has nothing to do with Disney, called Jedi Assault. Check them out and let me know what you think.

Thanks
-JMAinAZ

mkepcotmgmak

Fantasmic the ride was one of the coolest things i've ever seen! how did you make your own customized fireworks? i know how to do lasers and water... but didn't know you could do fireworks!

excellent job. i've watched it several times!

Poco909

snoopi_grl said:
Yeah, seriously. Disney should definitely make a Disney Tycoon!!! that would be SO much fun! Or instead of VMK (which is okay...), the Sims (or the Sims 2) company should add Disney as one of their expansion packs and let the sims have a blast at DisneyWorld! that would be so much fun! Don't you all think?:animwink:

omg!!! i sooo agree with you, AWESOME VIDEO!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SOOO BEAUTIFUL!

coln84

ImaginEAR said:
Six words: "MORE AMAZING THAN SOARIN' OVER FLORIDA!"

Why wait in a long line (even during slow season) when we have that film. just move your head and put a fan in front of ya and it saves you $60

SteveUK

I've just got RCT3 and am a big fan and so would be really interested to see this video, but the link no longer works. Any ideas anybody?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom