RCT3 Soarin' Recreation Video

DisneyCP2000

Two thumbs up! That was incredible, I'm sure that took plenty of time and planning to get it all together. Thanks for sharing and once again GREAT JOB.

After a long and crazy day that I just had...That totally made my day.

mkepcotmgmak

W H O A !

one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I'm an avid player of RCT3, and I know that took a LONG LONG LONG LONG time to make! I also didn't know you could record videos on RCT3!!! any idea how they did that?

JPVonDrake

All I can say is...

WOW! :eek:

That must have taken alot of time and talent to re-create that! I'm more and more amazed at what one can do with RCT3!

Brent

I'm downloading it now. I would be playing rct3 but i perfer some aspects of rct2 over the 3d graphics also my cpu wouldnt handle 3 too well. Remind me why disney is doing vmk instead of a disney park tycoon type game which would be a lot more fun & easier for dial up users.

snoopi_grl

Brent said:
I'm downloading it now. I would be playing rct3 but i perfer some aspects of rct2 over the 3d graphics also my cpu wouldnt handle 3 too well. Remind me why disney is doing vmk instead of a disney park tycoon type game which would be a lot more fun & easier for dial up users.
Yeah, seriously. Disney should definitely make a Disney Tycoon!!! that would be SO much fun! Or instead of VMK (which is okay...), the Sims (or the Sims 2) company should add Disney as one of their expansion packs and let the sims have a blast at DisneyWorld! that would be so much fun! Don't you all think?:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom