RCT3 Disney Stuff

Pioneer Hall

Original Poster
Does anyone know if there are Disney parks or Disney Fireworks shows out there somewhere to download. I know someone created them for the original game, but I was wondering if there was anything for the new one.

dandaman

There's an Illuminations recreation somewhere (alas, it's of the start and ending, but still very good). I can't remember where though... try a Google search. :wave:

CrashNet

I'm actually working on Illuminations. I'm obsessed with that show. I've been working on it for quite a while, and now that Soaked! is out, I've been going back and adding the water and lasers. I too took out the middle part where its just the globe. It just doesn't have that same "wow" factor and would be kindof boring in RCT3.

The only problem is, I'm reaching the point where it is beginning to lag (RCT3 is a monsterous resource hog!), so the only thing I may be able to provide once its finished is a video of the show. We'll see how that goes.

Rayray

cac2889 said:
I'm actually working on Illuminations. I'm obsessed with that show. I've been working on it for quite a while, and now that Soaked! is out, I've been going back and adding the water and lasers. I too took out the middle part where its just the globe. It just doesn't have that same "wow" factor and would be kindof boring in RCT3.

The only problem is, I'm reaching the point where it is beginning to lag (RCT3 is a monsterous resource hog!), so the only thing I may be able to provide once its finished is a video of the show. We'll see how that goes.

I'm in the same situation. I am making a complicated fireworks show (cross between Illuminations and Fantasmic) but my computer can barely take the load of the graphics.

yensid67

Please help me!

:brick: is what I feel like! I have been playing RCT3 Platinum for almost a year and everytime I find something new. That's all fine and dandy, but what I really want is to add WDW structures to my structure file. Can anyone tell me where(send me a link if possible) I can find WDW/Disney structures for RCT? Or if you can send me links to parks that have Disney icons in them I can save them from there!

If emailing me is easier, its tigger2670@yahoo.com or private message me on here...I come on here EVERYDAY!

Thanks,

Will

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom