RCT2 Trainer

Pioneer Hall

Original Poster
Did anyone find a good trainer for RCT2 yet?

If you did please tell me where you got it. I am sick of running out of money!

JonnyK

Here You Go :)

Trainer / Download

Make Sure You Press 1 Until you reach hundreds then Press 2 to turn it off. If you leave it on to long the game will crash. So Use 1 Quick then turn 2 Off.

"When you use it, press 2 before it goes beyond the hundred grand mark, or else you will get trapper error."

Nightwing

The scenario editor is cool, but it still it doesn't give you everything at once. It stills gives you "goals" to reach. I would love to build a park from the very beginning , have all the money I want and still have all rides and stalls available at the start. Anyone figure out how to do this?

Robbie

CrashNet

The TRG Trainer has already been created for RCT2. The only features available so far are add $5,000 and Turn the sound on and off. But now we have unlimited money! I haven't tried the program yet, so run it at your own risk!;)

Here's the link:

http://trg.rctoa.com/

tiltawhirl

TRG Trainer

Hi guys!

I have been using the TRG trainer for the last 3 days, and have had NO PROBLEMS at all.

I am using Win98

Henry is one of those guys who's software I trust on my machine. I recommend it!

tilt

Nightwing

Just asking, why would we want to turn the sound off? :confused: I have a trainer on my laptop for RCT1, would this trainer interfer or cause problems? Is there a better trainer available with more options?

tiltawhirl

RCT1 trainer incompatibility

Hi Nightwing,

Unfortunately, due to changes in the game code, any trainers that you had for use with RCT1 will absolutely not work for RCT2. Period. You will get error trapper messages. This is due to the fact that the folks who build these trainers still have not yet had the time to completely disect the code, to implement a trainer that gets around all of the checksums within the game.

Patience will prove valuable, as there are a few good developers working on this right now.

Hope the info helps:)

tilt

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom