RCT - Unnamed Park

Creator

Original Poster
I have started work on a park - only it needs a name. From the picture you can see what it looks like.

Thanks!!!

Attachments

• bp2.gif
    bp2.gif
    168 KB · Views: 125

Dandyboing

Re: Re: RCT - Unnamed Park

Originally posted by jmarc63
Which version of RTC is this from??

Oringinal, you can tell by the thingy in the bottom bar :D

I would think Someone-has-way-too-much-time-on-their-hands would be good :D

j/k

But honestly, something to do with Castles & Villagies would be good, really up to you to decide :D :)

jmarc63

Re: Re: Re: RCT - Unnamed Park

Originally posted by Dandyboing

j/k

But honestly, something to do with Castles & Villagies would be good, really up to you to decide :D :)

I have RTC 1 and have not seen some of the theaming you used I a bit perplexed as to why I can't find these

Creator

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: RCT - Unnamed Park

Originally posted by Dandyboing

j/k

It took 15 minutes. Not that long.

Anyways, I use a lot of different scenery as well as rides and other objects. Which scenery were you wondering about, jmarc3?

Dandyboing

Re: Re: Re: Re: RCT - Unnamed Park

I have RTC 1 and have not seen some of the theaming you used I a bit perplexed as to why I can't find these

I *think* (don't wutoe me on this) thats its from Loopy Landscapes, not to sure.

NowInc

You guys should get RCT2....you can import custom home-made objects. I am one of many people working on disney stuff :x

jmarc63

creator, I have been to a few RTC 2 sites and saw some on the building objects you used that are in RCT 2 Mainly I was refering to the roofing objects, fencing and windows/portols

Creator

Original Poster
creator, I have been to a few RTC 2 sites and saw some on the building objects you used that are in RCT 2 Mainly I was refering to the roofing objects, fencing and windows/portols

This is not at all RCT2. It is Loopy Landscapes.

Fencing

The fencing is pretty basic. Just go into the theming objects and check out the tab that looks like a fence. It will have loads of them.

Windows

The windows get a little hard to explain. All windows are made from ghost trains. The medieval windows can be made if you put a ghost train through a castle colored wall. Go to the digging tool and higher the land either using the shiny gray or shiny gold siding. Now hit the ride tab. Find the ghost train. Now just make it go through the block that you highered.

If you would like the window on the yellow piece, you do the same exact thing, only choose one of the colored sidings, like redm green, purple, and yellow.

Roofing

For the roofing I use a combination of things. Sometimes I use coaster tracks while other times I higher up land and put a path on top of it.

Anything else? If anyone ever has any questions about RCT, PM me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom