Rct Help!!!

Mr Bill

Original Poster
How do you make a tunnel through land for a pathway? For example I am trying to make the Magic Kingdom How Do I let People go through the area under the railroad?
PLEASE HELP:( :( :( :( :( :(

NowInc

Raise the land so that it is at LEAST 2 "squares" above ground level, and then use the path tool. Once the path tool is open...use the non-freeform path tool (the arrow) and just make one going thru the land...

The manual has more info on this...

David

You can also check out the FAQ's on the rct website. My little boy got me hooked on that game. Boy, it can be addictive!

radioandy

And once you master underground paths, you'll want to make rides do the same, and maybe even build an all-indoor ride. This is a bit trickier, but looks cool when it's done.
Build your track into a land mass (must be have two squares of ride clearance...vertical land not sloping), then delete the portion of the track that's "outside" the land. When you continue the track, it will let you build all of it inside.

Here's a park I built with some indoor rides and tunnel paths, if you're interested. It includes some familiar attractions. Copy it into your RCT "saved games" folder.
Also included is the RCT Patch and a readme about it. You'll want this to customize music, get some free money cheats etc. You may need it to load my park...not sure.

Attachments

• samplepark.zip
    477.5 KB · Views: 173

radioandy

Oh yeah....and David from T-Town, you should DEFINITELY check out my park. :animwink:

I'm sure you'll love my coaster, the Tiger Tail. If you really like it, I'll send you the ride soundtrack...the AU Band.

BTW, don't you love the tiger and elephant entertainers?

David

Originally posted by radioandy
Oh yeah....and David from T-Town, you should DEFINITELY check out my park. :animwink:

I'm sure you'll love my coaster, the Tiger Tail. If you really like it, I'll send you the ride soundtrack...the AU Band.

BTW, don't you love the tiger and elephant entertainers?

Radioandy, congrats on the park, but if you don't mind, there's a little local band whose music I prefer. But I think we agree on the fun at WDW.
RTR

Damn you all beat me to it. I haven't play RCT in quite a while. The one I own isn't compatible with Windows Xp...go figure.

Psstt....OrlandoFreak, don't type in caps. It's kinda annoying, and don't use the exclamation point, unless you're excitede or mad....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom