Rate Change Question

KrazyKronk

I was looking into planning a trip Thanksgiving weekend yesterday. I was looking at going 11/26 - 11/30 and got rates for Coronado Springs for $960 for 2 adults with 3 day park hopper tickets. I ran the same dates and info this morning and got the same package offer for $1500 - 1600!! I know it is "peak" season at that time....but does anyone know why there would be such a drastic increase over night? :shrug:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Perhaps there was an offer automatically applied when you looked first and since then the offer filled up so now you're seeing the regular price?

Or you didn't enter the exact same info, even though you thought you had? :shrug:

Disney doesn't change prices once they've been announced for the year, so it's most likely one of the above scenarios.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I just tried and for a Standard room, 11/26 through 11/30 with two adults and three-day hoppers at CS I got a package price of $1318.06.

:shrug:

Upvote 0

KrazyKronk

Original Poster
I just tried and for a Standard room, 11/26 through 11/30 with two adults and three-day hoppers at CS I got a package price of $1318.06.

:shrug:

That is the number I got. I know Disney doesn't change the prices once they are set for the year. I was surprised though when I got the different numbers, and they were so different too.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom