Rate avatar above you

ACE

^ 7 and falling. Nothing against Gregory but all the avatars like the one above are starting to look alike to me. Just being honest. I love Gregory's avatars but it seems everyone has one. Come on folks, stop following the crowd. I mean if Gregory's avatar jumped off a bridge would you allow yours to do the same? :lol:

:wave: ACE

CaptainMichael

ACE said:
^ 7 and falling. Nothing against Gregory but all the avatars like the one above are starting to look alike to me. Just being honest. I love Gregory's avatars but it seems everyone has one. Come on folks, stop following the crowd. I mean if Gregory's avatar jumped off a bridge would you allow yours to do the same? :lol:

Well, in my defense, Gregory and I have been working together on avatars for a while now. The only two people that had avatars by Gregory were Kevin Page and myself. I agree that the boards are getting watered down with the avatars, but they each have something special that makes them enjoyable!

Captain Hank

I think the Gregory avatars are great. Each one is unique and hillarious. I especially like ^, so I'll give it a 10. But I say, as long as they stay inventive, keep up the good work. Remember Gregory, synergy=BAD!

Captain Hank

^ 10, just cool. (meant Stingrock's avatar, since I've rated the one directly above already)

And Erik, don't know about you old cabin, but the waterfall should remind you of something familiar--It's from the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail.

Irrawaddy Erik

hcwalker16 said:
^ 10, just cool. (meant Stingrock's avatar, since I've rated the one directly above already)

And Erik, don't know about you old cabin, but the waterfall should remind you of something familiar--It's from the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail.
Thats what I figured.....either that or on the walkway between Asia and Harambe

Dr.Seeker

ACE said:

Grrr, I made that avatar MYSELF!!

Gregory

Hey!!! I got insulted, and it wasn't even my avatar!!! lol... Thanks Ace ;)
(Really, though.. I agree.. I'm starting to get sick of my avatars as well.. lol.. Thats why I don't even have one (though I did make mine, its not in my 'Avatar By Gregory' style)... They are all unique, though.. Its not like everyones using the same exact avatar...)

And.. I hate to sound stupid, but could someone give me a defination of synergy? I mean, I know what it means.. But, could someone give me an example, maybe? I know its a little off topic, but I saw it hcwalker16s post (and its all over), and I never really understood the term... Dictionary.com just didn't do it for me ;)

Anyways... tigger248... 10! I love Goofy.. I'd love to see him in Christmas gear sometime...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom