Rate avatar above you

AliciaLuvzDizne

Originally posted by ThirdEye
Sorry....i guess I shouldnt let the world know im a commie..... j/k :hammer:

lol its cool...
rookie mistake, but we like to keep things as civil as possible around here so we have some ground rules...and no politics is one of them...

(okay now you get a 7 hehe)

ThirdEye

Original Poster
^10 but please explain it....To me it looks like death chaperoning kids to disney world....cuz they got the mickey hats on...

Lovecraft

It is my play on Edward Gorey's "The Gashley Crumb Tinies", a wonderfully macabre children's ABC picture book.

I felt that adding mickey ears to the kids in the cover piece would make it all the more ominous.

As you said, Death leading the children to Disneyworld, or at least... that's what the kids think.

But then, aren't we all on that same journey? We dress up in life and become excited for the future, we laugh and we play, but where does the journey end?

As the skeletons of the Danses Macabres of old used to sing:
"...what you are, we were; what we are, you will be..."

--OR--

It could just be because I drive a hearse (for fun not profit) and am producing a haunted attraction and that I felt the ears on the kids made my normal avatar a bit more Disneyesque for this forum.

You decide ;)

aim

10! I love the mickey hats on the kids! I also give NashvilleMouse a 10!!!!! WILLIAM HUNG IS THE MAN! :sohappy: :sohappy: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom