Rare Character Encounters

Dramfied

Original Poster
So when I go to Disney World in March, I want to meet as many charaters as I can. Because that's how I do.

Anyways, I was wondering if you can meet Pocahontas, or Lumiere.

I know these a really far fetched but, I want to get all the pictures I can with as many characters I can.

Thanks!!!
Kevin
(www.dramafied.com)

mrtoad

So when I go to Disney World in March, I want to meet as many charaters as I can. Because that's how I do.

I know these a really far fetched but, I want to get all the pictures I can with as many characters I can.

Thanks!!!
Kevin
(www.dramafied.com)

You can find Pocahontas in MGM. We have seen her several times right as you enter the park.

ears2you

i saw daisy once in the magic kingdom a loooong time ago, and i saw the evil queen when she turns into the old hag by the villians shop in mgm
dont have any pics though

joanna71985

Thanks!!!
Kevin
(www.dramafied.com)

Pocahontas you can meet at Rafiki's Planet Watch in AK. Lumiere does not meet, though.

rileyspaw

My daughter-in-law's favorite character has always been JIMINY CRICKET. We've been to WDW many times as a family but we've never seen him until the last trip this past NOVEMBER in RAFIKI's ANIMAL PLANET.

The moment was classic and we got it on video and pictures!! She was very happy to say the least and JIMINY seemed to enjoy the moment as he smiled the entire time!!;)

taylorsmommy530

On our list trip (a month ago), we saw Pochantas and Jiminy Cricket at Rafiki's Planet watch, like everyone said. A really neat place, and not crowded AT ALL - I recommend going.

We also saw Daisy twice - once at MK right when you first walk in, and once at MGM, by the hat. I've heard people say that she is so hard to find, but so far we've seen her every time we go down!!

We met Flik from Bugs Life in AK - didn't expect to see him!

tigsmom

My daughter-in-law's favorite character has always been JIMINY CRICKET. We've been to WDW many times as a family but we've never seen him until the last trip this past NOVEMBER in RAFIKI's ANIMAL PLANET.

The moment was classic and we got it on video and pictures!! She was very happy to say the least and JIMINY seemed to enjoy the moment as he smiled the entire time!!;)

We found Jiminy Cricket at Italy in EPCOT. :wave:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Our driver on the Rafiki's Planet Watch train ride said that that was the only place where you could meet Jiminy Cricket, which is interesting, considering how many different shows his "voice" hosts.

tigger1968

We met Jiminy near Germany on one trip....but the best was meeting Snow White and all Seven Dwarfs! They all came out together....but the topper was Bashful hiding behind a tree from everyone...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom