Rapunzel tower

gonnichi

Original Poster
Is it true that a Rapunzel tower will be built between the Haunted Mansion and the new Fantasyland restrooms? Sorry if this has already been asked.

wiigirl

They going to have a meet and greet at the top?

I dunno....but they should... :p
75.gif

WDWYankee15

I dunno....but they should... :p
75.gif
No there will not be a meet and greet here. Rapunzel will be meeting in the new Princess Fairytale Hall (where Snow White's Scary Adventures use to be) when it opens in 2013. Currently she is meeting with the other princess in Town Square Hall at the beginning of Main Street.

This project is two fold. It is to have expanded bathrooms (including increased handicapped/family bathrooms) and be able to replace the current bathrooms in the area by Peter Pan (to allow for an expanded interactive queue for Pan, like Winnie the Pooh has). The second part and probably the most important part is to expand the walkways and pedestrian access/flow between Fantasyland and Liberty Square. Having a meet and greet here would defeat that idea by crowding the areas with a meet and greet queue line.

This new area will be beautiful, but does not need to be a meet and greet because of the addition of Princess Fairtale Hall. I love meet and greets, but I am glad they are not putting one here. Lots of people will flock to the new Fantasyland and traffic flow is already a problem in this area. This project has been a long time coming and very needed.

You can also see these threads for more information... http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/new-restrooms.844077/ http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/new-fl-restrooms-walkway.831197/

WDWYankee15

If you have never been to MK when it is really busy, here is a photo of why expanded walkways are needed. (this is before the New Fantasyland increases a demand to be in this area).
24lsjo2.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom