Rapunzel & Merida wait times

kmac77

Original Poster
Hey All,

Will be down in 3 days, and was wondering if Rapunzel still has crazy 90 minute wait times, or has it calmed down any since the last time I was there (March). Also, anyone know the average wait time for Merida? Thanks.

KPM

Tip Top Club

Rapunzel has moved inside Town Square Theater with the Other princesses, and those waits average about an hour in the middle of the day, and around a half hour at the beginning and end of the day (No numbers, just estimations based on near-daily observations)

Merida's line is usually crazy, she has very limited greeting times, and people will line up for hours when she's not even there. Very difficult to get to.

ishmael0316

Yes after spending days trying to get to her, I can tell you that Rapunzel is usually only out until 4. She can be found with the other princesses next to Tony's. I went there one time, and only Cinderella was there. Yup, 40 minute wait for one princess. Merida, now that was a wait. It was totally worth it though. Just bear in mind that it is VERY hot waiting in line for Merida. To add to the Rapunzel search, make sure to call your hotel consierge or visit Town Hall after 9am everyday to make sure she is going to be there.

olinecoach61

Yes I agree with pp, we met rapunzel this summer but we checked to make sure she was there first, then we got fast passes. We were lucky with Merida, we only waited 15 minutes, she had just come back from break.

erins3204

We just saw Merida this Saturday and probably waited about 30 minutes. Once you're "inside", it's not too bad. LOVE the coloring pages for the kids. That was a huge help! Merida looked great too! My daughter loved her!

We also lucked out and got to see Rapunzel. We got a fastpass because I saw she was in the line up. When we returned for our fast pass, I saw she was gone and the CM said she was done for the day. We were pleasantly surprised to see her there when we entered the room!! It was past 5:00pm at this point.

By the way, I HIGHLY recommend a fast pass for the princesses. We waited in line once and noticed they took pretty much every single fast pass guest before letting anyone from the standby line in.

wiigirl

Fast passes and getting there early will be your best option...

The best option....
75.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom