Rapunzel and Flynn?

Thunder Fan

Original Poster
Does anyone know if they are still in the MK?

Getting ready for our trip in April and hope they are there - my daughter is hoping to see them!

mm52200

Oh yes, they are definitely still at MK in Fairytale Garden. They've been a huge hit, make sure to be there for their first set though because 1 and a half hour waits aren't uncommon in the afternoon.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
They were there last week and were VERY popular. The handlers were telling people to line up an hour BEFORE the set began if you wanted to meet them. I doubt they'll be going anywhere anytime soon.

darthspielberg

I think that's great that they are doing so well, I think both characters are great additions to the Disney cannon. Tangled fits perfectly along side with the Disney classics.

Neverland

Last I checked, they do their play and greets every hour from 10 to 4, except I think 1:00. Be sure to get there at the absolute very least half an hour early; they're extremely popular, and the character attendants only let in a very small, very specific amount of people for the play and greet. Around 30 people are allowed to do the play and greet part, and then I'd say they let 20 or 30 more in for just the meet and greet.

Oftentimes Rapunzel and Flynn will still be out doing their 3:00 set, and there will already be a line forming for the 4:00 set, etc.

drew81

Just to concur with what others have said-Get there early. I know one day the line was closed and the line for the next set was already closed before the previous set was over.

seattlemousers

In Jan. we walked over around 11:00 am and they had just begun lining up guests for the 1:15 Meet and Greet. We had an ADR, so we ate lunch and headed right back over over 12:45, where we were lined up for the 2:15 Meet and Greet. All that to say...be ready to hurry and wait. But, so worth it to see my little girl's smiling face as they played and talked with her prior to having her picture taken with them.

Jerm

Here at DL the average wait for them is about 45 - 60 minutes, but here it is just in a few photos and out!!!!

We were lucky to meet Rapunzel and Flynn in January with a very short wait - but I will say that we felt that this meet and greet was well worth the time we waited, and I am sure more! It was a wonderfully charming experience! I hope you enjoy it!

JustInTime

Does anone know if Flynn will be leaving once Princess Fairytale Court comes in?

I thought the Princesses were going to be going in Snow White's spot...

The current theme of the Repunzel area seems like it might hinder the addition of other franchises. It's distinctively reminds me of "Tangled". And with the popularity, I don't see TDO moving or changing up this area. They would have to redo everything.

Neverland

Does anone know if Flynn will be leaving once Princess Fairytale Court comes in?

To quote the Disney Parks Blog:

Our other Disney princesses will also be getting a new home (actually, they prefer to call it a castle) in the all new Princess Fairytale Hall. Aurora, Cinderella and other Disney princesses, such as Tiana and Rapunzel, will greet you in an elegant royal court at the location where Snow White's Scary Adventures is today.

And then when someone asked "what is to become of Tiana’s current meet & greet w/ Naveen?", they got this reply:

Guests will be able to interact with Tiana and other Disney princesses inside Princess Fairytale Hall.

Sounds to me an awful lot like the princes as we know them will be going bye-bye. :( Which is unfortunate, because I adore Flynn and Naveen. They're far more fun to meet than their princess counterparts. My guess is that the only prince whose meet and greet will remain is Aladdin, if only because he's the star of his movie, and Princess Jasmine is a supporting character.

NewfieFan

To quote the Disney Parks Blog:

Our other Disney princesses will also be getting a new home (actually, they prefer to call it a castle) in the all new Princess Fairytale Hall. Aurora, Cinderella and other Disney princesses, such as Tiana and Rapunzel, will greet you in an elegant royal court at the location where Snow White's Scary Adventures is today.

And then when someone asked "what is to become of Tiana’s current meet & greet w/ Naveen?", they got this reply:

Guests will be able to interact with Tiana and other Disney princesses inside Princess Fairytale Hall.

Sounds to me an awful lot like the princes as we know them will be going bye-bye. :( Which is unfortunate, because I adore Flynn and Naveen. They're far more fun to meet than their princess counterparts. My guess is that the only prince whose meet and greet will remain is Aladdin, if only because he's the star of his movie, and Princess Jasmine is a supporting character.

That is sad! I like Tiana and Naveen's M&G just the way it is (well, except for the fact you have to wait out in the sun). Naveen was such a great character to interact with. Having the male characters helps get some of the boys in line too.

And I haven't seen Rapunzel and Flynn yet but my son is very much looking forward to meeting him. It will be shame if these male characters disappear forever! :(

DisneyNut2007

I thought the Princesses were going to be going in Snow White's spot...

The current theme of the Repunzel area seems like it might hinder the addition of other franchises. It's distinctively reminds me of "Tangled". And with the popularity, I don't see TDO moving or changing up this area. They would have to redo everything.

That's exactly what I have said.

Flynn's not going anywhere, neither is Naveen!

That is sad! I like Tiana and Naveen's M&G just the way it is (well, except for the fact you have to wait out in the sun). Naveen was such a great character to interact with. Having the male characters helps get some of the boys in line too.

And I haven't seen Rapunzel and Flynn yet but my son is very much looking forward to meeting him. It will be shame if these male characters disappear forever! :(

Which is what I thought Disney was going for with Tangled? :shrug: Guess not...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom