Moracco
Japan
China
UK
France
Germany
USA
Italy

I have to say those ranking Norway so low, I don't get it, its still very interesting and it at least has a ride. Not for nothing but malestrom was dead the last few years I went that it was around. I loved it but few crowds. And if you feel that why why the love for Mexico, they changed their ride as well. Honestly you find Italy or Germany more interesting? How, I am serious because maybe I am missing something cool at these spots.

NiarrNDisney

I have to say those ranking Norway so low, I don't get it, its still very interesting and it at least has a ride. Not for nothing but malestrom was dead the last few years I went that it was around. I loved it but few crowds. And if you feel that why why the love for Mexico, they changed their ride as well. Honestly you find Italy or Germany more interesting? How, I am serious because maybe I am missing something cool at these spots.

Well I placed Norway low since I have not as of yet ridden the Frozen ride and honestly the crowds waiting to get on it deter me from even entering the pavilion courtyard to even consider getting a bite to eat at either restaurant. That being said I am also not interested in dining with princesses nor meeting the ladies from Frozen so outside of the "stores" and the small exhibit inside the Stave which combined could take up less than say 20 min there isn't much else to do.

As for Mexico I voted it at the top as there are so many food and drink options inside and outside of the pavilion to try. The ride is fun and I enjoy looking around at the shops and exhibits (Coco now before the Oaxacan Animals) while nursing a margarita.

Germany and Italy tend to get my attention since I typically will try a few drinks (Flight of wine or beer) maybe get a snack at one of the cs/qs options or a treat in eithers candy shops but the big draw at least for me is dining. I can spend well over an hour relaxing my feet and stuffing my face at Biergarten or Tutto Gusto so for that reason alone is why I placed them where they stand on my list.

PorterRedkey

1) Mexico - Ride, TS, great indoor atmosphere
2) Japan - Great shops and atmosphere
3) USA - needs a better shop and a TS restaurant to be higher, however, AA is one damn fine presentation!
4) China - Best CircleVision-360 movie, shops.
5) France - IoF is an underrated gem. Great restaurants!
6) Canada - great rock work in the CircleVision queue, live shows
7) Norway - nice Fantasyland ride, too much Frozen merch now.
8) Morocco - A deep pavilion I enjoy wondering around.
9) UK - Fish and chips!
10) Germany - I don’t like cuckoo clocks. 🤫
11) Italy - a small pavilion, built out by adding 2 okay restaurants.
937) African Outpost

LUVofDIS

USA - Best Show and during Christmas, awesome singers.
Morocco - Best food.
Norway - Best ride
Mexico - Best scenery
Germany - Best dinner show
Japan - Best dessert (shaved Ice)
UK - awesome frozen and regular tea
France - okay food and excellent movie
Canada - good restaurant and okay movie
Italy - the best statues outside

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom