Rango...good or bad????

NYwdwfan

My co-worker said she enjoyed it - but that it wasn't for little kids because the jokes would fly right over their heads. That's all I heard so far. Anyone else hear about it?

imagineer boy

I thought it was pretty good. Had a lot of funny parodies of the western genre and the animation was beautiful and the character designs were creative.

Didn't think it was anything spectacular though, and its definately NOT for young kids.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Ehh. I didn't not enjoy it but was hoping for something a bit more. I love Johnny Depp as an actor but there is just something about him as a voice actor that just sits wrong with me.

BobMoriarity

It was very good (IMO), not Disney-like but everything does not have to be. It had fantastic animation design. I found it to be very original in its design while playing homage to several different film genres. It was also very well acted by the voice cast. I would rank it below a Pixar effort but above other quality animated films such as "DISPICABLE ME".
A good time overall. Maybe not the best for a younger child, but the individual parent would have to be the ultimate judge. There is death, violence, and a "fear and loathing in las vegas" refrence. (not that the kids would pick up on that!)

happymom52003

We enjoyed it and it was a fun outing for the kids during spring break, but none of us have any interest in seeing it again or buying the dvd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom