random question on SSE

rustysgirl

Original Poster
so i'm looking through the hidden magic of WDW book & came across something i'm curious about. i'm a little nervous about doing what they say & taking a flash picture :lol: so i figured someone here would know.

the book says about spaceship earth: As you pass the cave dwellers scene, take a quick flash photo of the wall directly to your right. You'll have a fun surprise when you see the picture later.

just curious what they are talking about. thanks :wave:

graphite1326

so i'm looking through the hidden magic of WDW book & came across something i'm curious about. i'm a little nervous about doing what they say & taking a flash picture :lol: so i figured someone here would know.

the book says about spaceship earth: As you pass the cave dwellers scene, take a quick flash photo of the wall directly to your right. You'll have a fun surprise when you see the picture later.

just curious what they are talking about. thanks :wave:

Never heard this before. Can someone help us out?

LilSuzy

Yes but it would be my luck that I take a flash picture and I will get the look.....you know.....the LOOK :mad:

Anyone have one of these to share? :)

Rinx

I think it's just a few more cave drawings and a very defined hand-print. Perhaps it's a special someone's hand-print, I don't know.

SteveUK

Just behind that wall is the restrooms for the staff working the ride. Since they figured the light is always low and so nobody would see in, it's not a thick wall, just some fabric drapes which go transparent when the strong light of a camera flash hits them. You might just see an embarrassed cast member relieving themselves, so it's best not to do it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom