Random Epcot Friendship Boat ?

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
My friend is in the World right now, and noticed there is only one friendship boat currently operating on the World Showcase Lagoon. She asked why and the CM said he can't tell her because it's not Disney like.
What does this mean? Are we just reading into a boat getting repaired? Did it sink? LOL
95EA16DC-379B-4826-A04B-99722EE083C4_zpsgt7c2eya.jpg

NYwdwfan

I've seen 2 all week.

ETA just realized you asked about World Showcase Lagoon not Crescent Lake. :rolleyes: Only one running mid-day today (around 1:30).

Last edited:

Captain Barbossa

My friend is in the World right now, and noticed there is only one friendship boat currently operating on the World Showcase Lagoon. She asked why and the CM said he can't tell her because it's not Disney like.
What does this mean? Are we just reading into a boat getting repaired? Did it sink? LOL
95EA16DC-379B-4826-A04B-99722EE083C4_zpsgt7c2eya.jpg
Do you know what time of the day it was? I've noticed on my last few trips that in the afternoon they put up the boat that runs from Germany to Showcase Plaza when they start getting ready for Reflections of Earth.

Cmdr_Crimson

From wdwinfo.....
Beginning at 11:00am, the Friendship boats begin running across World Showcase Lagoon. There are two runs, both originating from launches found at World Showcase Plaza. One goes to Morocco, the other to Germany. The last boat from the World Showcase leaves at 7:15pm. The last boat from the countries leaves at 7:30pm.

Last winter during the much talked about #thanksShanghai budget cuts, the boat from Mexico to Germany was axed and hasn't been back since
I hate to bump a thread but has this changed at all? I built some touring plans around using the boats to give my kids a rest but now realize that this might not be possible on the Mexico-Germany route (which we were going to use twice).

trainplane3

I hate to bump a thread but has this changed at all? I built some touring plans around using the boats to give my kids a rest but now realize that this might not be possible on the Mexico-Germany route (which we were going to use twice).
I believe that is still the case but I'll let someone else confirm. I remember seeing Canada to Morocco running about 2 months ago but didn't see Mexico to Germany.

Captain Barbossa

I believe that is still the case but I'll let someone else confirm. I remember seeing Canada to Morocco running about 2 months ago but didn't see Mexico to Germany.
They are still not running the route from the Mexico side of Showcase Plaza to Germany. The route from the Canada side of Showcase Plaza to Morocco is still being ran.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom