Rainforest Cafe Menu

disneycouple07

Original Poster
It is tradition for us to eat at Rainforest Cafe and we always order the same thing. What does everyone order? Looking for suggestions.

stevehousse

We go to rainforest cafe by us every once in awhile because Wednesday's they have kids eat for 2.99. I really like the pot roast dinner and also the macadamia nut tilapia!

alissafalco

My husband and I were both pleasantly surprised with our meals. We both enjoyed them.
IMG_7725.JPG
IMG_7724.JPG

DizneyPryncess

China Island Chicken Salad for me - has always been my favorite. My husband gets the Brave New World Pizza. I don't think it's still on the menu. He asks if they can still make it for him, and they always have. It's basically a BBQ chicken pizza.

disneycouple07

Original Poster
There's a Rainforest Cafe in the mall near me. The salads and burgers are good bets. But I definitely wouldn't waste time eating there at WDW!

We do not have a Rainforest Café near us (Mississippi). We love the atmosphere and it's tradition to eat there on the day we go to Animal Kingdom. Last trip, we got the lava nachos, DH had a cheeseburger, DD had the chicken tenders and I got the coconut shrimp. The shrimp are more than likely frozen and no where near the gulf shrimp we're accustomed too but it was still good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom