Raiders of the Lost Art

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I just finished a new bit for my Jolly Holiday ride. It takes place in the climax of the ride which is three back to back speed tunnels that make up the track for the horse race with animatronic horse and jockeys that ride next to you. Eventually Marry Poppins helps you out with a gust of wind that lifts you above the riders and to the finish line.

Would love feedback, I'm pretty happy with this one! So much so I just took a photo cause I don't want to wait for the paint to dry so I can scan it.

View attachment 176017
Wow that is phenomenal!

You should be happy about this one - its incredible!

DlpPhantom

I just finished a new bit for my Jolly Holiday ride. It takes place in the climax of the ride which is three back to back speed tunnels that make up the track for the horse race with animatronic horse and jockeys that ride next to you. Eventually Marry Poppins helps you out with a gust of wind that lifts you above the riders and to the finish line.

Would love feedback, I'm pretty happy with this one! So much so I just took a photo cause I don't want to wait for the paint to dry so I can scan it.

View attachment 176017
Fantastic work also great idea as well.

mickeyfan5534

Here's some of @FigmentPigments art from Impressions de Temps
Time
9185386_orig.jpg

Quintus
8485402_orig.jpg

The Sage of Time
1850438_orig.jpg

Space
2456943_orig.jpg

Sarah
5237451_orig.jpg

Lucie
2762962_orig.jpg

kap91

Ok first I've been trying to learn more about Tudor architecture so here's a sketch I really like as a bonus lol.
IMG_2655.JPG

And the reason I'm really posting...decided to rework the entrance to Seaworld Orlando for fun. The turnstiles would be surrounded by waterfalls and such and then the main esplanade would connect the front lake to the manta lagoon via a tropical stream. Finally There would finally be a central focal point to the area - I'm thinking some sort of spherical fountain.
IMG_2666.JPG

RMichael21

Ok first I've been trying to learn more about Tudor architecture so here's a sketch I really like as a bonus lol.
View attachment 185305

And the reason I'm really posting...decided to rework the entrance to Seaworld Orlando for fun. The turnstiles would be surrounded by waterfalls and such and then the main esplanade would connect the front lake to the manta lagoon via a tropical stream. Finally There would finally be a central focal point to the area - I'm thinking some sort of spherical fountain.
View attachment 185306
Wow! This artwork is fantastic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom