Raiders of the Lost Art

FigmentPigments

@FigmentPigments I couldn't find your Kylo Ren picture from our Star Wars project....:( It doesn't show up for me.

That was my favorite piece from yours! Do you still have it?
Here you go, Space! Sorry, for some reason I had some of my files on private.:confused:

full

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Please feel free! Can't wait to see the final project! :)
This isn't the finished project - but I guess I won't keep it in suspense:p:D

@MonorailRed and I (and @IDInstitute I found out today as well!) wanted to create a sort of "never-ending" imagineering thread. Something that can be year-round and bring people together.

It will be called - The Imagineer Pavilion

The collage is going to be its logo, and we thought it would be fun to have everyone be a part of it! To combine everyone's art over the years into one big community logo to showcase. It'll be a place for new members to get their feet wet and chat, long-time members to kick back and relax, and a place where any day we can just pop open a topic and run with it if we want.

An "anything goes" type thread.

We can also have "spin-off" threads where we can have challenges if we want (like those business type challenges I talked about with you!), or if we want to flesh out a certain topic without having it get lost in a sea of posts.:p

This is a prototype -- Red and I just combined some of our art...but in the finished logo - it'll showcase everyone's art!

screen-shot-2016-10-18-at-10-28-41-pm-png.170440

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom