Raiders of the Lost Art

Voxel

President of Progress City
And engines from Britain such as London & North Eastern Railway's Flying Scotsman(locomotive)
Or the Liverpool & Manchester's Stephenson rocket...
Or the Great Western Railway's City Of truro.

I'm so pumped that the Flying Scotsman will be back in operation this year :D

We should talk trains some time. I use to work at a rail museum. (I can pseudo operate a steam locomotive, but I know all the processes of running diesel).

Voxel

President of Progress City
And engines from Britain such as London & North Eastern Railway's Flying Scotsman(locomotive)
Or the Liverpool & Manchester's Stephenson rocket...
Or the Great Western Railway's City Of truro.

Also side not. Great Western is my Favorite Railroad.. I collect model trains and it's so difficult to find the British rail styles in the Americas.

MonorailRed

Applebees
So, I'll add in a few more art pieces today on here....

Tagging @IDInstitute for the WESTCot Project! :cool:
Westcot2_zpsmqmtguea.jpg

Tagging @spacemt354 for the NY/NJ Project!
image.jpg1_zpsvldubz6m.jpg

image.jpg1_zpshlgovsd1.jpg

My favorite gif that I've ever made.... From Team Goofy in SA3 :p
output_rxJ9za_zpstadrdofi.gif

Speaking of Challenge one for Goofy...
image.jpg5_zpswyuy2c9h.jpg

My final Elite Eight Project Pavilion art :D
imagejpg4_zps415b69be.jpg

imagejpg3_zpseac610a2.jpg

First Eight Art....
FineArts3_zps3939e810.png

This was a doodle for an indoor Alice area...
ScreenShot2014-11-04at81634PM_zps7df08936.png

MonorailRed

Applebees
Tagging @Voxel for the indoor resort on the old World's Fair site :D

Arendalecastle3_zpsb2ab77dd.png

Team Sea... You know who you are :p

Sinbad_zpsc851a2e5.png

This was made in 3 hours for SA2 o_O Still kinda shocked I did this in that time... #SeaRepresent #Iwillgodownwiththatcruiseship

ScreenShot2014-07-27at25043PM_zpsbdc84fcb.png

A QS food cart for frontierland near Thunder Mountain.... It was for Spring Training, I believe...
ScreenShot2014-04-22at52952PM_zpsc3fc9d74.png

Based off of a WRE concept.
wreindianpurge.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Hey @spacemt354, can you give a link to where your NY/NJ project was? It looks so engaging to look at.. Not that I want to marry it, but rather I'd want to spend a vacation week other there if it was real, just as how I'd want to spend a vacation over at Dubia Parks And Resorts when it finishes, and if we're in the U.S.A.
It never actually got complete. It was just a project myself and Red were working on. During the summer we will resurrect it and finish it! :D

Disney Dad 3000

Western Tram Expedition..... A Suspended Coaster version of WRE......AKA My Davis "cursed" project I haven't finished in two years :cyclops::p I wanted to put it where Star Wars Land is officially going at DLR... Kinda ironic :hilarious:

Art Never made it... just in Comp Discussion threads! :D So here's just a few of my favorites! :cool:

WRETrain%20copy_zpsze98vomn.png

These were all some really nice work. Were you drawing on a tablet or are these all paper/pen/etc?

MonorailRed

Applebees
These were all some really nice work. Were you drawing on a tablet or are these all paper/pen/etc?

Thanks! I appreciate it! :)

I usually sketch it out, then use adobe illustrator to color it. Sometimes I just start with colors on illustator and just start sketching on there! :D

Slight sidenote on the art spectrum, I'm starting an Art/Design business this weekend.... Wish me luck everyone! :bookworm:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom