Raiders of the Lost Art

Suchomimus

View attachment 201384
Also, I have to severely shrink the original image to fit it on this site. This is 1/6th the size it should be. :jawdrop:
65674902.jpg

kap91

Helllllo there again, so a two for one. First I just completed an art for Poppins' Supercal scene
IMG_0043.JPG

And then as a bonus...
First time I've tried to speed paint, 30 minutes. Not so much about the time, more just about finding a way to get images in my head down without taking an entire evening. This is for an imagined scene for a Roger and Hammerstein's Cinderella ride. I REALLY like the presentational and theatrical styles developed around the Worlds Fair and Epcot and this I see in that vein. Hell the vehicle even reminds me a bit of World of Motion.

IMG_0048.JPG

As always...feedback is always appreciated!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Helllllo there again, so a two for one. First I just completed an art for Poppins' Supercal scene
View attachment 207732
And then as a bonus...
First time I've tried to speed paint, 30 minutes. Not so much about the time, more just about finding a way to get images in my head down without taking an entire evening. This is for an imagined scene for a Roger and Hammerstein's Cinderella ride. I REALLY like the presentational and theatrical styles developed around the Worlds Fair and Epcot and this I see in that vein. Hell the vehicle even reminds me a bit of World of Motion.

View attachment 207733
As always...feedback is always appreciated!
Fantastic as always -- the second image in particular is good enough to blend right into the Spaceship Earth mural:)
4510366327_1725214877_b.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Why is Pixar Plaza still here?
I think you're referring to Pixar Place? Pixar Plaza doesn't exist in DHS:p

Pixar Plaza is in the spot of One Man's Dream and since it's at the entry location into Toy Story Land - I thought that would be a good place for a sort of Blue Sky Cellar/Quick Service location for Pixar Studios - showing off their past and future films.

AceAstro

My theoretical take on Disney Hollywood Adventure and the surrounding resort area, circa 2028 - eventually for the 50 for the 50th thread
https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/50-for-the-50th-the-future-of-walt-disney-world.936294/

(click to zoom)
dhs%2Bmap.jpg

Trying with this to predict in a realistic way what might happen, though I got a little ahead of myself though as the first part of that project is supposed to only be in 2018:p
Wait a second... I recognize some of the projects in here :D

This is a really nice map though!! Very detailed and clearly labelled!

kap91

Did a sketch last night for Poppins, for the scene right after take off and before you enter the drawing. Originally I was going to have it happen in the park but I just wanted the rooftops of London to be in somehow so badly. Feedback always appreciated (and Berts drawing should be bigger, sorry there’s no vehicle for scale - it’s such a pain to draw. )

97733B02-3E0A-4590-BF3F-C729FF3184DB.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom