Raglan Road

mumsy

Original Poster
Does anyone know if Raglan Road serves lunch? I tried to make a PS reservation there & was told (by the WDW reservation line) that they do not serve lunch. I have a menu from one of the websites that includes lunch, so I'm really confused?????????????

KrazyKowboy

dinner only

mumsy said:
Does anyone know if Raglan Road serves lunch? I tried to make a PS reservation there & was told (by the WDW reservation line) that they do not serve lunch. I have a menu from one of the websites that includes lunch, so I'm really confused?????????????

I have noticed this as well. The menus posted on AllEarsNet.com show a lunch menu, but the official Disney website only list dinner selections and hours. A call to Disney dining confirmd that Raglan Road is open for dinner only.

BRER STITCH

I believe the main restaurant section at Raglan only opens at 4PM for dinners.

The dinner menu may contain a "lighter fare" section of "lunch-type items" for those who do not want a regular entree.

They do, however have a gift shop that is open earlier in the day, as well as an open air cafe area on the side that serves fish-n-chips and stuff. That, too, may be open around lunch time for lighter meals.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom