Raglan Road vs Splitsville - SB Sunday

jmr0142

Original Poster
I have a reservation for Raglan Road but after doing some searching around the internet there is conflicting evidence on whether or not they have TVs? My husbands priority is being able to watch the game or at least part of it while we eat. Should I just switch us to Splitsville?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I have a reservation for Raglan Road but after doing some searching around the internet there is conflicting evidence on whether or not they have TVs? My husbands priority is being able to watch the game or at least part of it while we eat. Should I just switch us to Splitsville?
Raglan Road isn't a sports bar with TVs. As mentioned ESPN Club at the BoardWalk would be your best bet.

Lexi

Your best place would be the ESPN restaurant on The Boardwalk. Lots of TV's all around the entire place. :)
Including TV's with sound in the bathrooms! But get there early for seats, we went one year for playoffs and would have never gotten a seat anywhere if it wasn't for some very nice people with a bar table, offering for us to share with them.

andrewlb54

So in 2014 UCF played Penn State in Ireland and Raglan had about 5-8 temporary TVs setup for that game. I think it is something only the restaurant can answer as to their decision to show the game. So it is not a guarantee at Raglan. Personally I'd switch to Splitsville cause ESPN will get packed, also think the food is better at Splitsville.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
So in 2014 UCF played Penn State in Ireland and Raglan had about 5-8 temporary TVs setup for that game. I think it is something only the restaurant can answer as to their decision to show the game. So it is not a guarantee at Raglan. Personally I'd switch to Splitsville cause ESPN will get packed, also think the food is better at Splitsville.

We also prefer food at Splitsville but there is not as many TV's and not as much area to sit and view the ones they have. Splitsville does have great food especially love the Sushi. :)

andrewlb54

We also prefer food at Splitsville but there is not as many TV's and not as much area to sit and view the ones they have. Splitsville does have great food especially love the Sushi. :)

Yeah not as many TVs but with the Super Bowl being the only game on there are definitely enough for that, plus you have inside and outside options for those that prefer it. I love the pizzas and they are a great value. They average about $15 so only like $4 more than QS pizza and easily shareable.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Yeah not as many TVs but with the Super Bowl being the only game on there are definitely enough for that, plus you have inside and outside options for those that prefer it. I love the pizzas and they are a great value. They average about $15 so only like $4 more than QS pizza and easily shareable.
Yep whether they pick Splitsville or ESPN they will be good. Raglan Road won't be a good option but we love the food there too! Haha! Anywhere they go though they will have to get there earlier than a regular reservation time to maybe get a better seat because lots of folks will be wanting to see the game. :)

jmr0142

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for the input! I am probably going to make the switch to Splitsville. The menu looks better for me due to the fact that I have celiac disease and require gluten free food.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom