Raglan Road Stinks

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Everyone's taste is a little different. I love everything about Ragland Road and go there on nearly every visit but it is not for everyone. I can't think of a place that has more diverse dinning options that WDW so if you don't like a place there is another one right around the corner that you will.

WDFAN1977

I went there this summer with my sister's family. I loved the place. Even my picky brother-n-law thought it was OK (his OK would be "awesome" to anyone else).

Darth Plank

Seriously, the bar/main dining area reaks of stale booze and there was an unidentifiable smell in the men's room. I have four kids, so I know smells and the new ones I experienced today were beyond horrible.

It didn't help that we were shoved in a dark booth and had poor service.

The food was nothing special, but the icing was $8.95 for 6 pieces of shrimp and a few fries called a kids meal.

The service and experience wasn't so horrible that we did not talk to a manager, but we did have the server take back the kids meal.

There are too many other good restaurants at WDW to waste my time going back there.
Go to Cap'n Jacks!

Darth Plank

I waited 45 minutes without seeing a waiter before I bolted. Its nothing like an Irish pub at all. More of a meat market
:lol: :ROFLOL: People like their own tastes. I don't like crunchy stuff like carrots. I will AVOID this place in my vacation in August and go to Cap'n Jack's or a resturant in Disney Quest instead. Master Yoda was right. I really hope Raglin Road shuts down and gets replaced with a resturant based on Bridge to Terebthia. The smell is gone, bad meals gone, but the Irish chips are still there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom